Friday 28 October 2011

I've started so I'll finish.....

Why do I keep finding kits I never knew existed but now I must have?! It's an addiction but i think I'm on the brink of either overdose or detox I'm not quite sure. See I've added another 4 kits since my last post about my stash and modelling-wise I have achieved the fixing of the undercarriage on one Tornado. Now stepping back I can see the imbalance and so the time has come to put the kit buying chastity belt on and get down to it!

The plan is to finish off my Tornado's and the decals on all of my other had finished projects (as well as other bits) do I can display them properly. It's actually starting to annoy me that I have half finished models waiting on the nice shelves screaming to be done.

So the 1:72 will come first, that's the 2 Tornado's GR1 and F3) the Phantom (FG1) the Buccaneer, the Gannet (MK4) the multitude of Spitfires and the few German aircraft I have.

Now I can see some of you shaking your heads, 'never going to happen' your saying, but no, I have decided it is going to happen or I will never finish anything and this is just the kick up the arse I need to give myself! So first task is to paint the Tornado GR1 in green and grey, I've got everything for it so this weekend it's all systems go.......

Oh hang on wasn't there that wessex kit on eBay?...........

No comments:

Post a Comment